Saturday, April 20, 2013
Dr. Panda's Beauty Salon (best Android apps for kids)
Tribeplay has released another app that's part of their excellent Dr. Panda series. In Dr. Panda's Beauty Salon, children can paint cow fingernails, pluck sheep nose hairs and even put lipstick on a pig! The app is just $1.99 for launch. The Dr. Pandas are all very good and if a beauty salon won't be your child's thing they also have a restaurant, hospital (where the name Dr. Panda originated), daycare, veggie garden and supermarket.
It’s time to let out your inner stylist in Dr. Panda’s Beauty Salon! You can paint faces and nails, make necklaces, dress-up different customers and even pluck nose hairs with a cute cast of animal friends in over 11 different minigames.
There are a ton of activities to do in Dr. Panda’s Beauty Salon, from matching bowties with hip sunglasses, to painting faces with glow in the dark paint, to spraying shaving cream on a pig with a 5 o’clock shadow. You can make the animals as pretty, funny or crazy as you’d like! Basic hygiene activities like face washing and nail-clipping are combined with the fun of face painting and painting nails.
Made for anyone 2 and up!
- Over 11 minigames in all
- Everyday activities like nail cutting and face washing made fun
- Lots of variety. There are endless possibilities to what you can create.
- Creative freedom! You decide when to stop painting and decorating faces, nails and jewelry.
- Lots of secrets to discover on every screen. Encourages thinking outside the box.
- Robust parental controls and locks
- No third-party ads or in-app purchases