Friday, June 21, 2013
Live Puzzle! Forest Animals (best free Android apps for kids)
This app was recently reviewed over at Smart Apps For Kids and rated four stars. This is what Kelli had to say about it: Live Puzzle! Forest Animals is just a puzzle game, but it’s an awesome puzzle game. It can be fun and challenging for kids of many ages. And it's FREE! Which makes it double awesome. This is definitely an app that we will be keeping on our iPad for the foreseeable future.
APP DESCRIPTION ON GOOGLE PLAY
Live Puzzle! is a new kind of puzzle for kids. Forget the static jigsaw puzzles, here children are amazed by cartoon animations never stopping: the scene keeps moving while kids drag and drop the puzzle pieces. This educational game will develop the imagination and the creativity of your kids while having fun.
Live Puzzle! can be played by toddlers, preschool kids, older kids, and thanks to the different levels of difficulty of the game, even grown-ups will enjoy it.
Very intuitive and easy to play, the game is played like the classical jigsaw puzzles. All one has to do is drag and drop the pieces to the right place while the animations are playing.
When the puzzle is completed, children can click on the animal to play a rewarding and funny animation. The name of the animal is displayed and is spoken when children click on the text.
- names of animals written and spoken in 10 languages.
- develops the following skills and abilities: analyzing, concentration, problem solving, eye-hand coordination. Ideal for preschool and kindergarten kids.
- 12 animals to discover from the same type of Indian forest as in the Jungle Book from Kipling (adventures of Mowgli).
- no third party advertising
- no in-app purchases (100% FREE)
- no data collection tools
- contains a protected parent section in which you will find links to our other apps, to our website and to social networks
ABOUT KIDOTECA - APPS FOR CURIOUS KIDS
We think education can be fun! Our philosophy is to promote learning through gaming and discovery. Visit our website at http://www.kidoteca.com - if you have any comments or suggestions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
This jigsaw puzzle contains a hidden difficulty mode. To unlock it, one has to unlock all the puzzles in the hardest level of difficulty (monkey scientist). There is much fun in the perspective with flipping pieces: just click on a piece to make it rotate horizontally.