Wednesday, July 03, 2013
Despicable Me - Minion Rush (best free Android apps for kids)
Despicable Me 2 is available on Android! Let's just bottom line it: The best part of the first movie was the minions. They're up to their usual tricks in part two and Gameloft has released a free app in celebration of the new movie release.
If you've played any of the Temple Run apps, this is a similar game. The player's minion runs forward at a rapid rate and must be moved left and right and also jump, fly, dodge while gathering bananas. My 9-year old son has the iPad version and loves it. Minion Rush is one of his current favorite apps.
In-app purchases for gaming currency
External links to earn tokens, to Facebook and Google+, to other Gameloft apps on Google Play
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with an exclusive Google Play promo
Gru’s loyal, yellow, gibberish-speaking Minions are ready for their toughest challenge in Despicable Me: Minion Rush. Play as a Minion and compete with others in hilarious, fast-paced challenges in order to impress your boss, (former?) super-villain Gru! Jump, fly, dodge obstacles, collect bananas, be mischievous, and defeat villains to earn the title of Minion of the Year!
ALL THE HEART AND HUMOR OF DESPICABLE ME
• Enjoy unpredictably hilarious Minion moments
• Perform despicable acts through hundreds of missions
• Run through iconic locations, which are full of surprises, secrets and tricky obstacles: Gru’s Lab and Gru’s Residential Area
• Customize your Minion with unique costumes, weapons, and power-ups
• Battle Vector and an all-new villain exclusively created for the game
AN INNOVATIVE AND ORIGINAL GAME
• Encounter secret areas, unique boss fights and amazing power-ups
• Experience custom animation and voice overs, and state-of-the-art 3D graphics
• Enjoy multiple dynamic camera angles
• Engage in various bonus gameplays:
→ Destroy things as Mega Minion
→ Collect bananas riding the Fluffy Unicorn
→ Hang on to Gru’s Rocket for the ride of your life
• Have fun with your friends! See their best scores during your run, send them funny Minion taunts and challenges to show them who’s going to win Minion of the Year!
Note: For optimal performance, we recommend that you have at least 50Mb of free storage available while playing the game and that no apps are running in the background.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook athttp://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.