Saturday, July 13, 2013
Itsy Bitsy Spider (top Android apps for kids)
The apps by Duck Duck Moose are among the most popular and reknowned for the iPad and iPhone. They've released two of their apps for Android, including Itsy Bitsy Spider.
This app is a musical storybook where everything is interactive. Children can sing along to one of the their favorite songs while watching the spider climb up the water spout and then...well, you know the rest. Lots of great stuff here.
★ Parents’ Choice Gold Award winner - Parents’ Choice Foundation
★ Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design - Children’s Technology Review
★ Featured in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, MSNBC, Wired
Itsy Bitsy Spider by Duck Duck Moose is a musical book based on the popular song, with fully interactive, original illustrations. Follow the spider through the captivating, inter-connected scenes as he goes up the water spout, comes down with the rain, and watches the sun dry up all the rain.
Delight your children and encourage them to touch and explore everything in the 100% interactive illustrations.
- Poke the spider to go to the next screen
- Make rain come down from the clouds
- Splash in puddles with a little girl in rain boots
- Help a caterpillar become a beautiful butterfly
- Play peek-a-boo with a frog
- And, much more!
Teach your children about the environment, nature and animals. Poke the friendly Fly in every scene, and she will answer 15 fascinating questions like:
- Where does rain come from?
- What makes a rainbow?
- How many legs does a spider have?
- What makes a plant grow?
Engage your children in a variety of learning activities.
- Count from 1 to 10 as a squirrel builds his house
- Find hidden eggs on a scavenger hunt
- Make music with musical eggs that play 12 notes
- Stack hats on the spider’s head
- Listen to classical music with violin and cello
- Record your own singing!
SUPPORT: For any technical issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a line anytime!
Visit us: duckduckmoose.com
Like us: facebook.com/duckduckmoose
Follow us: twitter.com/duckmoose