I Spy With Lola is a cool hidden object game designed especially for preschoolers that will help improve their powers of observation and increase their vocabulary, both skills necessary for reading success. The app has three difficulty levels: Easy, Medium, Hard, with the harder levels being available only after the Easy level is completed. Lola travels around the world to different country themed scenes and asks the player to find different objects. Only one object is required to be found at a time, with an image, text and a narrator helping the player out. If the player is having trouble, the object is highlighted to give them even more help. I Spy With Lola is especially great for children with Special Needs who need extra support and the high success rate keeps them from being frustrated. I am very happy with today's FREE app from Amazon and I think you will be too.
External links to the developer's website, to rate the app, to social media and to other apps by the same developer
External links are locked behind a parent lock
FREE Lite Version
FREE Lite Version $1.99
APP DESCRIPTION ON AMAZON
Join Lola Panda™ as she travels around the world in her first I Spy adventure app! Visit Lola’s friends in different countries to help her find hundreds of hidden objects along the way. I Spy With Lola, the 6th Lola Panda™ app, will provide an educational challenge for kids of all ages!
I Spy with Lola is a Word Puzzle game where the player's task is to find objects on the screen, based on hints that vary between the levels. This game also lets the player get familiar with the World Map and some details of local cultures around the World.
***** Editor’s Choice Award 2013 - Children's Technology Review
***** Best Apps award finalist 2013 - Best App Ever Awards
Start your journey in Hawaii, collecting souvenirs and coins from each completed task and use those to unlock additional exotic locations. At the easy level young children can practice object identification and word association. As they advance, challenge them to find objects associated with letters helping to unlock new locations. Find a fan in Japan, or maybe even a lizard in Egypt! Each locale is beautifully animated with ample visual and spoken instruction and a unique catchy soundtrack.
WHAT DO THE PROFESSIONALS SAY ABOUT THE GAME?
• Famigo - "What a great app! The interface and narration are engaging and easy to use. The feedback during the game and after completing each location is very satisfying and entertaining."
• Apps4Kids – 5/5 stars. "The different scenarios provided us with lots of opportunities for conversation and vocabulary-building. “
• The iPhone Mom - "I highly recommend this app to parents of younger children and will definitely be playing this app with my son!"
• Top Best Apps for Kids – “Gorgeous graphics and suitable audio music for each country. New & free places have been announced. No In-app purchases! Fantastic. Kids can learn while exploring the world and it’s objects."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -