I have always been a lover of crossword puzzles. I also do the Sudoku puzzle every single time the newspaper is delivered (which, sadly, is no longer daily in my area). So how would I feel if the two were combined? After discovering Unolingo I can tell you that I'd feel pleased as punch. There are no clues, and you can only use each letter of the alphabet once on each board. Think you're a word game wizard? Wait until you try Unolingo.
Unolingo is free today only in the Amazon Appstore, so run get it while you can!
No ads or in-app purchases, but there are external links so set your device accordingly.
If you would like to download Unolingo, please use the handy link provided so they'll know who sent you.
Remember, only an app's developer can determine the price. This app was verified free at the time of this post, but prices can change at any time. Please double check at the time of download.
Free (Normally $4.99)
· Simple, original word puzzle for your Kindle Fire or Android device
· Series 1 Puzzles: 160 puzzles offering hours of enjoyment
· Unique hint and audit functions to help you solve the most difficult puzzles
· Bonus puzzles accessible by inviting others to try Unolingo
· Flexible design supports casual play, collaboration with friends, or time-based competition
· Extensive performance statistics to monitor your progress and compare with others