Recently a few of us on the Smart Apps staff became addicted the game TwoDots. Our competitive side kicked in as we fought top our friends' high scores and advance faster than the rest. It was even included in the Smart Apps For Kids Staff pick their Top 50 FREE Apps for adults and kids list! Before this week, it was only available on iTunes, but not anymore! Now Android users can connect, win fun challenges and advance through the 135 addictive levels. This game is fun for kids, yet can challenge adults as the levels progressively get more difficult. The best part? It's FREE!
If you'd like to download TwoDots (FREE) show your support by using our links:
From Google Play
Join two brave dots as they traverse the arctic tundra, navigate fiery jungles, and plunge the ocean depths in the #1 hit game in over 70 countries.
“Dots, a Highly Addictive Game, Now Has a Successor” - The New York Times
"Two Dots, The Sequel To Betaworks’ Dots, Is A Beautiful Monster" - TechCrunch
• FREE to play for life
• CONNECT one dot to another, sink anchors, make a line, create bombs, fight fire, and much more in this fun free puzzle game
• ADVENTURE through 135 fun and addicting levels
• ADORABLE fun, and thoughtful game design in this beautiful game about connecting
• ENJOY beautiful minimalistic design with relaxing game music and fun sound fx
• PLAY at your own pace to figure out the perfect move without having to worry about the old time clock
• CHALLENGE your friends to a TwoDots match on Facebook, beat their scores, and earn medals
• MAKE a line or a square, not a circle, to connect every dot of a single color
Rachel H has nothing on the schedule tomorrow, so she is planning a pajama day with the kids and hopefully a chance to sleep in past 6am.